Visiting Santo Domingo de la Calzada
History buffs enjoy visiting Santo Domingo de la Calzada though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, temples, and sightseeing tours.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- The closest major airport is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 32.8 mi (52.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santo Domingo de la Calzada
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Santo Domingo de la Calzada Cathedral Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rioja Natura Zoo and Ojapark.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Apartamentos San Roque 18 - Our customers like the overall value at this apartment. Amenities at this 2.5-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Parador de Santo Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 1.10 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F