Hotels You might also like
Book your room at Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino
Get an overview of this hotelCompletely renovated hotel on Santo Domingo's grand waterfront boulevard
Middle of the action
Located on Santo Domingo's grand waterfront boulevard, this entertainment-packed hotel is steps from shopping, nightlife, and dining; the Colonial Zone is less than 2 km (1 mi) away.
Gaming and shows
Daytime attractions at the Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino include a plush spa and a sea-view pool. At night, the vast casino, splashy shows, and a sizzling, live-music dance bar draw fun-loving crowds.
Satellite TV and high-speed Internet access
Guestrooms at this Renaissance hotel include satellite TV, minibars and refrigerators. Wireless or wired high-speed Internet access is available for a fee.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & CasinoAvenida George Washington 367 Santo Domingo Distrito Nacional
The Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino offers destination-resort facilities ranging from onsite entertainment spots to a health and fitness center.
The hotel's onsite 24-hour casino is the largest in Santo Domingo. Next to the casino, the hotel theater stages shows and revues several times a month.
The spa and fitness center features men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, hot and cold spas, and plush "quiet rooms", and offers a range of massages and body treatments.
Commercial travelers can take advantage of a full-service business center, which offers high-speed Internet access and translation services, and 13 meeting rooms onsite. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Across the street from the hotel, guests can take a stroll along the breezy malécon, Santo Domingo's central, miles-long Caribbean waterfront, where waves crash romantically day and night.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1942
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Plasma TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Quisqueya - This casual restaurant offers breakfast and lunch buffets as well as à la carte choices and à la carte dinners. Adjacent is a coffee-and-pastry bar.
Bar del Sol - This pool-side bar serves barbecue. It is open for lunch.
Merengue Bar and Lounge - This is the place to go for exotic drinks.
Room service is available 24 hours.
You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The full-service Jaragua Spa features men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, hot and cold spas, massages, facials, and other treatments.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 6 per day
- Hotel Jaragua
- Hotel Jaragua Renaissance
- Hotel Renaissance Jaragua
- Jaragua Hotel
- Jaragua Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Jaragua
- Renaissance Jaragua
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Casino
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel Santo Domingo
- Renaissance Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Renaissance
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel Casino
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel Casino
- Renaissance Jaragua Casino
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.