Visiting Santo Stefano Quisquina
Travelers to Santo Stefano Quisquina will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 321 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Santo Stefano Quisquina
Places to visit in the larger region include Monte Cammarata Nature Reserve, Pozzo di Gesu Nazareno, and Palazzo Adriano Mountains and Sosio Valley Nature Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Castello Manfredonico and Piazza Fontana Anna di Caltabellotta in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Pigna D'Oro Country Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Santo Stefano Quisquina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Santo Stefano Quisquina is 0.79 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F