Nice installations, awful service
Posted Oct 8, 2015
1. Breakfast could be largely improved by serving some things warm instead of cold as well as replacing things that run out. Only Roy helped us get more coffee or tried to accommodate basic requests.
2. First floor coffee. It's never open on time (9.30) and it never has any of the items on the menu available, which are just some of the items available for breakfast downstairs. Even when there's a sign that says this opens at 9.30, none of the food is available until after 11 am and nobody can explain why or when it will open.
3. Restaurant (Southern Hill). Some waitresses would tell us something isn't available and others would tell us the opposite. They cannot answer anything about how many pieces come in one serving, they don't check for water refills and they bring dishes/dessert without the necessary utensils (example: banana split with no spoons).
4. Wifi doesn't work anywhere but inside the rooms, it works in the lobby and outside 15% of the time with very weak signal.
5. Receptionists don't pick up the phone often and when they do, they can connect you with up to three different people to attempt to understand the most basic English which makes you end up speaking Mandarin for their convenience. Good luck if you aren't fuent.
6. There are kids peeing inside the pool (older than 8-10 years old) very visibly (standing on the stairs) as well as adults hawking from inside the pool to the pool deck.