Better choices exist on same beach
Posted Jun 14, 2016
Hotel is old, gives a feeling of renewal is needed.
On the minus side:
- many rooms /baths need renovation, coridorrs are
-No pool bar! What they call poolbar serves only water and plain tea. Not even a coke.
For coffee or a beer you need to go to the cafebar, which is located at the main reception.
Simple espresso for 52 CNY (appx 8€), americano for 48 CNY, feels like a joke, it must be the most expensive espresso in the world.
- No beach bar. Generally speaking, you need to walk to the main lobby area and the restaurants to have something to eat.
- The tennis court is damaged and you need to pay for access / Not surprised nobody uses it. I refused to pay on this surface.
- Difficult to communicate if you are not chinese
- No western style restaurant despite the fact they have 5 restaurants (all are asian).
- Europeans/Americans do not choose this hotel. They go to neighboring hotels, well-known international brands (Hilton, Marriott,.. ) where they know what to expect in terms of services, communication, capabilities and standard.
- The management attitude to customers is not appropriate for tourism. I had problems with my reservations. They are not PROBLEM SOLVERS.
What i was promised one day, in written on the managers business card, was not accepted by the manager herself the day after. You cannot trust an invitation for next day activity is still same invitation the next day.
- Management does not understand they are providing an experience, not a room upgrade.