Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Trabalhadores Sports Park and Analia Franco Shopping Center. Metro Boulevard Tatuape Shopping Center and Paulista Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and valet parking.
All 127 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find minibars, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco - Tatuapé
In addition to an outdoor pool, Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco - Tatuapé provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Outdoor pool
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Number of floors - 14
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast service
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurante Monet - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.20 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Anália Franco
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Hotel
- Blue Tree Towers Analia Franco Hotel Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Hotel Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Analia Franco Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Tatuapé Hotel Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Tatuapé Hotel
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Tatuapé Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Tatuapé
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.