Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated 5-star hotel with pool and spa
Popular property highlights
Stylish spot in Jardins
Tivoli Mofarrej Săo Paulo is a 5-minute walk from the São Paulo Museum of Art and 1 block from Avenida Paulista and the sculpted tropical landscape of Parque Trianon. Nearby are the Planetarium, Teatro Municipal, and Teatro Brasileiro de Comedia.
A restaurant with a view
Guests can enjoy the menu - a fusion of modern Brazilian flavors and traditional Spanish ones - at Arola Vintetres while soaking up the view across Avenida Paulista. The hotel also includes an outdoor heated pool, a fitness center, and holistic Asian-inspired therapies at onsite Tivoli Spa.
Comfort and city views
Spacious guestrooms have views overlooking the city and feature stylish decor in soothing colors. All rooms are equipped with a writing desk, a minibar, and a 32-inch LCD TV with cable channels. Free WiFi is available.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
In addition to a full-service spa, Tivoli Mofarrej Săo Paulo features an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Free high-speed WiFi is available.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and 8 meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10764 square feet (1000 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, room service, and gift shops/newsstands. Valet parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Tivoli Mofarrej Săo Paulo is a pet-friendly, smoke-free property.
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10764
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 185
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Bistro Tivoli - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
Restaurante 23 - This restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor heated pool.
- Fitness classes on site
Anantara Spa from Thailand, it is dedicated to the harmony and balance of body and mind. The spa offers different massages, and body and facial treatments.
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of BRL 250.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 9.00 per accommodation, per night
- Tourism fee: BRL 10.30 per accommodation, per night
- Valet parking fee: BRL 46.2 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 250.00 per pet, per stay
- Sao Paulo Tivoli
- Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo Hotel
- Tivoli Mofarrej Hotel
- Tivoli Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Mofarrej Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Brazil
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel
- Tivoli Sao Paulo-Mofarrej Brazil
- Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo
- Tivoli Mofarrej
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.