Visiting Sao Vicente
Visitors can enjoy all that Sao Vicente has to offer including the golf courses, beaches, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. Top sights around the area include Praia Grande, Monte Serrat, and Museum of Coffee.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Sao Vicente
- The closest major airport is in Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sao Vicente
The city's natural beauty is on display at Gonzaguinha Beach, Milionarios Beach, and Parque Ecologico Voturua. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Natural Science and Santos Sao Vicente Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sao Vicente. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Palais Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ilha Porchat Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Flat Itararé Tower Beach - Vista ao Mar - With a stay at this 2.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free valet parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Popular places to visit in the area include Praia Grande, located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Monte Serrat, which is 10 mi/16.1 km away.
Dressing for Sao Vicente
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 56.22 inches of rain falls on Sao Vicente each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 50°F