Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and sauna
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Chalon-sur-Saone, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Musee Denon, The Niepce Museum, and Chalon Cathedral. Maison des Vins is 1 mi (1.6 km) away.
A restaurant, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, conference rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 49 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests will also find TVs, safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Saint Georges
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Le Saint Georges is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
St Georges By Georges - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Saint Georges Chalon-sur-Saone
- Saint Georges Hotel Chalon-sur-Saone
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.