When you imagine a fresh spot, you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through the streets, taking note of the marvellous settings or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, there is one feature you're looking forward to in particular: Saphir Square. The day has finally arrived to tick it off your must-see list.
Places to Stay at Saphir Square
Hotels near Saphir Square
Want to check out Saphir Square?
Located in the well-known city of Yogyakarta, it draws in travelers from many different parts of the world.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Saphir Square features about 78 hotels. Some are the Melia Purosani Hotel, the Royal Ambarrukmo Yogyakarta and The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta MGallery by Sofitel, just 2 miles, 0.8 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Would you much rather spend your dollars on sightseeing? If yes, opt to rest your head at one of the several budget hotels near here. The Grand Aston Yogyakarta (0.9 miles away) and the Sahid Jaya Yogyakarta Hotel & Convention (0.8 miles away) are popular options to bare in mind.
Sometimes, we just prefer something on the luxurious side. Lucky for you, there's a wonderful range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Be sure to take a look at the MMUGM Hotel Yogyakarta, which is only 0.8 miles away. Another great place is the Edelweiss Hotel, 0.2 miles away.
Remember to buy a tasty treat and a strong coffee at Bliss Pool and Lounge (Jalan Demangan Baru No.14 A, Depok, Caturtunggal). When hunger strikes, reminisce over the day's excursions with a nourishing meal at Letusee (Jalan Mrican Baru No.14, Caturtunggal).
Looking for excuses to stay? Don't worry, because there's plenty more than just Saphir Square to do in the region:
- Affandi Museum is a worthwhile place to visit for art appreciators.
- Spend the day shopping at Galleria Mall and find the ideal gifts for family and friends.
- Stroll along the paths, check out the inscriptions on the tombstones and get to know a little of the area's history at Kota Gede.
- Watch as the students and teaching staff walk around the campus of Gadjah Mada University. Now envision the differences between the courses available today, compared to decades ago.
- There are many events, stories and people that helped shape this region into what we see today. Wander through the impressive exhibition at Batik Museum for a glimpse into this past.
The close proximity of Lempuyangan to Saphir Square can make rail a great way to travel to this attraction. It's 1 mile away.
Expedia's catalogue of Gondokusuman resorts and hotels delivers all the things you need, so you can be certain to have selections near Saphir Square that you'll enjoy. Gondokusuman experienced more than a few tourists last year, so get going. You can rest easy when the moment arrives to reserve, too: new admirers of all manner would suggest their Gondokusuman hotel to an associate. Need help deciding? We've got all the secret advice you could ever want right here.
- The guest service at hotels near Saphir Square will be great, which can only enhance your journey to this marvelous site.
- We've got accommodations that are serene for everyone, from big reunions to individuals.
- Discover that accommodation in Gondokusuman are always ready to greet you with neat and clean rooms.
As you can see, it's understandable why getaways near Gondokusuman saw extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. You can stay right near your choice spot thanks to Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Saphir Square.
Gondokusuman Facts and Figures
With Saphir Square conquered, you'll still have things to see and do in Gondokusuman.
- Gondokusuman is now beginning to gain in status after having been a well-kept secret.
- You will find Gondokusuman also knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its a full plate of excursions.
- Dine on a tasty snack of its trademark foods and dip into the perfect gallery to look for fashion items.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Gondokusuman, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Saphir Square. Bid adieu to the same old views and greet more than a few awe-inspiring scrapbook photos!