- Odori Park
- 3 min walk
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street
- 6 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose)
- 56 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighborhood, Best Western Sapporo Odori Koen is in the city center and near a metro station. Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Odori Park - 3 min walk
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 6 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 9 min walk
- Clock Tower - 10 min walk
- Sapporo JR Tower - 1 min drive
- Sapporo Station - 2 min drive
- Nishi-Hatchome Stop - 3 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 56 min drive
- 満とり - 1 min walk
- Gajumaru - 3 min walk
- LUNGO CARNIVAL - 3 min walk
- かに料理と和食 かに吉 - 3 min walk
- うめ野 - 4 min walk
About this property
Best Western Sapporo Odori Koen
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Sapporo Odori Koen Hotel
- Best Western Koen Hotel
- Best Western Koen
Frequently asked questions