Book your room at Hotel Monterey Edelhof Sapporo
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star spa hotel, walk to Sapporo JR Tower
Located in the heart of Sapporo, this spa hotel is within a 5-minute walk of JR Sapporo Hospital and Clock Tower. Sapporo JR Tower and Sapporo TV Tower are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a spa tub, and a sauna. Other amenities include self parking, spa services, and meeting rooms.
All 181 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and LED TVs. Other amenities available to guests include free wired Internet, digital TV, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. In addition to hot springs, Hotel Monterey Edelhof Sapporo features a spa tub and a sauna. Event facilities measuring 1421 square feet (132 square meters) include meeting rooms. This romantic hotel also offers spa services, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Monterey Edelhof Sapporo is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery/convenience store
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 132
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1421
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
ZUIENTEI - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
SAIUN - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Steam room in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible parking
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 9 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 1080.00 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2140 for adults and JPY 1070.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1080.00 per night
We should mention
Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.