Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel, walk to Odori Park
Located in the heart of Sapporo, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Curb Market and Odori Park. Clock Tower and Sapporo TV Tower are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features 3 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, massage/treatment rooms, and conference rooms.
All 147 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and private yards. Free wired Internet and refrigerators are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Okura Sapporo
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 442 square feet (41 square meters) include conference space. This romantic hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Okura Sapporo has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1980
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 442
- Conference space size (meters) - 41
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Continental - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bar Okura - This bar serves light fare only.
Toh-ka-lin - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Suginome - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Precious - This café serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 7128 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7128 per night
- Hotel Okura Sapporo
- Okura Hotel Sapporo
- Okura Sapporo
- Okura Sapporo Hotel
- Sapporo Hotel Okura
- Sapporo Okura
- Sapporo Okura Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.