AMI Beach + Bay Home with Fishing Pier + Pool on Sarasota Bay - "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" / 2nd floor / "Over the Water"
• Special views that you have to experience to appreciate fully!
• Sit back and relax with the fish jumping and birds flying along 1 of only 34 coveted docks/piers south of Cortez Bridge toward Longboat Pass!
• Fish directly off our pier/dock including fishing rod holders!
• New heated pool with spa jets + benches with views only 10 feet from Sarasota Bay!
• Walk 2 blocks to Bridge Street Key West-style restaurants, bars, and shops (downtown Bradenton Beach), Bridge Street Pier, + listen to the Clock Tower bells ringing on each hour.
• 140 steps to Cortez Beach on the shortest AMI block from the Gulf of Mexico to Sarasota Bay.
• All new sliding glass doors + deck panels + deck flooring + inside flooring + new 2nd bathroom + windows + aqua-marine siding costing $75,000 through whole home.
• Watch the amazing animal life swim + fly + sit from inside or outside your home including Dolphins, Manatees, Rays, Brown Pelicans, Blue Heron, Snowy Egret, Osprey (Sea hawks), White Ibis, and Wood Duck raft/team/paddling either in the backyard or on the pier pilings or next to the sea wall or in Sarasota Bay.
• Walk our 2 Paddleboards + 2 Kayaks down concrete stairs directly from the seawall into Sarasota Bay 15 feet behind home or from Jet Ski dock + paddle to Bridge Street Pier, historic Cortez fishing village, Beercan Beach on Longboat Pass, Jewfish/Goliath Key, or wherever else you like around AMI!
• Watch the mainland thunderstorms + lightning + even NASA rocket launches at Cape Canaveral on clear days or nights over the inter-coastal Sarasota Bay and see sheets of rainwater coming toward the home.
• Water views everywhere with 18 new windows + sliding glass doors all around the home.
• Enjoy the night lights of Bridge Street Pier, Cortez Bridge, downtown Sarasota, and the anchored boats in Sarasota Bay.
• Listen to Live Music while on the Dock/Deck/Backyard from the wonderful performers at Bridgetender Tiki Bar!
• Jet Ski (rent or bring your own) to ride it directly up onto our 2 Jet Ski docks.
• Fishing Boat (rent or bring your own) and tie it up to our south boat dock posts for an extra fee.
• Boat Slip rental 4 blocks away at Bradenton Beach Marina - https://bradentonbeachmarina.com/boat-storage/
• Grill outdoors on deck
• Beach Jetty access into the Gulf of Mexico for views and fishing off Cortez Beach off 6th Street.
• Coquina Beach is only 6 blocks to the south connected to Cortez Beach!
• Coquina Baywalk + Coquina Boat ramp on Leffis Key only 12 blocks to the south.
• Beercan Beach on Longboat Pass only 15 blocks to the south or a boat/jet ski/kayak/paddleboard ride away.
• Unlike bay homes further north on AMI, Gulf of Mexico water currents through Longboat Pass provide lack of decay so there are no foul or decaying plant smells.
• Cornhole bean bag toss game + board games.
• Renovated kitchen.
• Dish Network satellite TV with DVR for recording shows while at the beach or Bridge Street.
• High-speed Wireless internet for webcasts.
• First floor of duplex is also available for family reunion or friends reunion, wedding, private party, and for complete privacy for salt water pool + dock = "On the Water" at www.vrbo.com/1920035.
• King bedroom with en suite bathroom with new vanity + new shower + toilet, closet, lights, ceiling fan.
• Queen bedroom 1 with Sarasota Bay views, glass French Doors, closet, lights, ceiling fan. Next to primary bathroom.
• Queen bedroom 2 with closet, lights, and ceiling fan.
• Full sleeper sofa in living room.
Our original AMI home is much easier to navigate than new-build 3-story homes on Anna Maria Island because our first floor is on the ground level and the second floor is one easy set of stairs. Other rebuilt homes on the island usually require climbing multiple flights of stairs up or taking small elevators.
Florida's best-kept secret, Anna Maria Island (AMI), features beautiful white sugar sand beaches, older Florida charm, award-winning restaurants, and shopping all within easy walking distance or a ride aboard the free "Anna Maria Island Trolley". One of the few places in the world where the sunset is regularly applauded, this tiny slice of paradise stretches for 7 miles into the Gulf. Just across the Cortez bridge on the south side of the island, is the old school Florida fishing village of Cortez, where restaurants have excellent seafood and some have live music.
If you like this home, please consider our other homes on Anna Maria Island, Nokomis at Casey Key, Florida and the Colorado mountains:
"Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" - 1st floor - "On the Water" - www.vrbo.com/1920035 - Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria Island
"Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" - 2nd floor - "Over the Water" - www.vrbo.com/1920061 - Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria Island
Cortez Beach Retreat "Views" - 2nd floor- www.vrbo.com/1920266 - Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria Island
Cortez Beach Retreat Poolside" - 1st floor - www.vrbo.com/1920259 - Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria Island
Beach View Retreat - Bridgeport #202 - www.vrbo.com/977187 - Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria Island
Sunset View Retreat - Bridgeport #203 - www.vrbo.com/2244665 - Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria Island
Beach & Gulf View Retreat - Bridgeport #207 - www.vrbo.com/1890657 - Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria Island
Palm Isle Retreat - www.vrbo.com/933895 - Holmes Beach - Anna Maria Island
Gulf View Retreat - www.vrbo.com/557191 - Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria Island
Pool Side Retreat - www.vrbo.com/614098 - Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria Island
Sea Turtle Pool & Beach Home - www.vrbo.com/1021417 - Nokomis Beach between Sarasota + Venice - Casey Key
Dolphin Pool & Beach Home - www.vrbo.com/1021349 - Nokomis Beach between Sarasota + Venice - Casey Key
Quartz Mountain Ranch - Colorado - www.vrbo.com/1014860