Find Hotels in Sartell, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sartell has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Cloud
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sartell
Places to visit in the larger region include Joe Faber Field, Crossroads Center, and Granite City Speedway. Additionally, you'll find Paramount Theater and Minnesota Amateur Baseball Hall of Fame in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Sartell - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Sartell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- Sartell gets about 27.64 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F