Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Abbaye de l'Epau
Popular property highlights
Situated in Le Mans, this hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Abbaye de l'Epau and 2.5 mi (4 km) from St-Julien Cathedral. MM Arena and 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 51 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus premium bedding and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers, portable fans, and hair dryers.
- Convenient parking
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 344 square feet (32 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2014.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 344
- Conference space size (meters) - 32
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Portable fan
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Cafe Pasta Pizza - This theme restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- ibis Est Pontlieue
- ibis Est Pontlieue Hotel
- ibis Est Pontlieue Hotel Mans
- ibis Mans Est Pontlieue
- ibis Mans Est Pontlieue Hotel
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.