Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near St-Julien Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Situated in Le Mans, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Palace of Congress and Culture and St-Julien Cathedral. Abbaye de l'Epau is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 73 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
Mercure Le Mans Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Le Mans Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Mercure Le Mans Centre has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Mercure Hotel Mans Centre
- Mercure Mans Centre
- Mercure Le Mans
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.