Photo by Iain Mclean
Find Hotels in Saskatchewan River Crossing
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Saskatchewan River Crossing hotel prices
373007 Hwy 11, Cline River, AB
18.14 mi from city center
David Thompson Resort Hotel
3.4/5 (108 reviews)
"Three city girls from Vancouver landed here one night and surprisingly had an excellent time. Can't recommend the beef brisket enough. WiFi isn't the best but can't complain when there's nothing else around. If you like cowboys and the wilderness look no further!"
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2021
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Saskatchewan River CrossingView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Saskatchewan River Crossing
Visitors can enjoy all that Saskatchewan River Crossing has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the city is Jasper National Park. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saskatchewan River Crossing
The picturesque setting of Jasper National Park and Icefields Parkway exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Saskatchewan River Crossing, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options around the area.
- David Thompson Resort Hotel is 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from central Saskatchewan River Crossing. This 2-star hotel in Cline River features a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its clean rooms.
- HI-Rampart Creek Hostel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the center of Saskatchewan River Crossing. This 1-star hostel in Rampart Creek features free parking and a sauna.
Dressing for Saskatchewan River Crossing
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Saskatchewan River Crossing each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F
Frequently asked questions
Recent reviews of Saskatchewan River Crossing hotels
Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
Cowboy breakfast in the pub was amazing. The room was redone recently, the washroom was very nice
David Thompson Resort Hotel
A verified traveler stayed at David Thompson Resort Hotel
Posted 12 days ago