Book your room at Saskatoon Inn
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Situated near the airport, this eco-friendly hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Karttrak Go-Karts, TCU Place, and Saskatoon City Hospital. Third Avenue United Church and Saskatoon Farmers Market are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 257 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Saskatoon Inn2002 Airport Drive Saskatoon SK S7L 6M4
In addition to an indoor pool, Saskatoon Inn provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 16 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Saskatoon Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free airport transportation
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 257
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Saskatoon Inn has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Cash deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Resort fee: 3 percent of room rate
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Inn Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Inn
- Saskatoon Inn And Conference Centre Saskatchewan
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.