Overview of West Wing at Park Town
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed (Obstructed View)
Economy Room, 2 Queen Beds (Obstructed View)
About this area
Located in Saskatoon, West Wing at Park Town is in the city center. St John's Anglican Cathedral and University Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo and Saskatchewan International Raceway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at SaskTel Centre or Griffiths Stadium.Visit our Saskatoon travel guide
- Third Avenue United Church - 7 min walk
- Mendel Art Gallery - 7 min walk
- Royal University Hospital - 10 min walk
- Saskatoon City Hospital - 12 min walk
- University Bridge - 13 min walk
- Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Four Seasons Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Finns Irish Pub — 1 min walk
About this property
West Wing at Park Town
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per night
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.00 and CAD 18.00 for adults, CAD 8.00 and CAD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 3.00 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 13.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of CAD 250.00
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everyone is friendly and very helpful with any questions asked. They also gave me an extra hour to stay , due to the fact I wasn’t sure how long my medical appointment would take. Love Parktown Hotel.