Find Hotels in Sassari
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Sassari has to offer including the monuments, museums, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, theaters, and university setting. Top sights in the city include St. Nicholas Cathedral and National Museum G.A. Sanna.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Sassari
- The closest major airport is in Alghero (AHO-Fertilia), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 51.5 mi (82.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sassari
Cultural venues in the city include National Museum G.A. Sanna, Sassari Art Museum, and Civic Theatre. The city is notable for landmarks like St. Nicholas Cathedral, Sassari Ducal Palace, and Sant'Antonio Abate Cathedral. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casa di Re Enzo and Casa Farris.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sassari. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Vittorio Emanuele - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a conference center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Carlo Felice - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a conference center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Basilica of the Holy Trinity of Saccargia, 7.8 mi/12.6 km from the heart of the city, and Balai Beach, which is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) away.
Getting Around Sassari
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sassari Station. Sassari might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sassari
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Sassari gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sassari?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sassari, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sassari?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Sassari?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sassari?
Where is the best place to stay close to Porto Ferro?
What about the best place to stay near Piazza d'Italia?
What's the best accommodation in Sassari to learn about local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Sassari?
Recent reviews of Sassari hotels
More trip options
- Sassari Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sassari Airports
- Hotels in Sassari Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sassari Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sassari
- More Hotel Options in Sassari
- More Popular Hotels in Sardinia
- Other Hotels near Sassari, Sardinia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends