Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Saumur with free parking
Situated in Saumur, this hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Maison de Vin and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Chateau de Saumur. Veuve Amiot and Bouvet-Ladubey are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A garden, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 69 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and desks.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Premiere Classe SaumurZI Ecoparc - 161, rue de l'Oreau Saint Lambert des Levees Saumur Maine-et-Loire 49400
Premiere Classe Saumur features a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 69
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge.
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.00 for adults and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Premiere Classe Hotel Saumur
- Premiere Classe Saumur
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.