Spend the extra money-go elsewhere.
Posted Jul 30, 2015
This was absolutely the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. Our room was on the garden level and it felt like a dungeon. Only one light worked. When my husband advised the front desk, they said the on call maintenance person would get to it. He never did. We were stuck in a room with no lighting. The bath tub was very undesirable and I couldn't bring myself to bathe my 1 year old son in it. There was not an exhaust fan and the ceiling was a drop ceiling with the removable tiles. They were all bowed from moisture, which probably attributed to the horrible smell in the room. I had to keep my son corralled on the bed, as the carpet was very dirty and I did not want him on it. We awoke to cigarette smoke filling the hallway. The no smoking policy is obviously not enforced as it appeared most of the staff smoked. They congregated in front of the main entry on smoking breaks. There was not a fire escape plan posted on the door. We could not get away from this hotel fast enough.