Get an overview of this hotelModern amenities in historic Savannah setting
Popular property highlights
In historic district
Located in Savannah's Historic District, this hotel is walking distance to River Street, City Market, local museums, and historic sites.
Complimentary amenities include a daily hot breakfast, newspaper, coffee, tea, concierge desk, and 24-hour business center.
All guestrooms offer free WiFi, local calls, and a 32" LED HDTV with cable TV service and premium channels.
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Location was a bit noisy
Best Western Savannah Historic District
Best Western Savannah Historic District is within walking distance to River Street, City Market, local museums, and historic sites. This hotel offers complimentary breakfast daily, as well as complimentary coffee and herbal teas. Parking is available for a surcharge (limited availability).
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Best Western Savannah Historic District provides a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
There are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The Lady and Son's Restaurant
Corleone's Italian Restaurant
The Shrimp Factory
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per accommodation, per night (maximum USD 100 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 6.00 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Best Western Plus District
- Best Western Plus District Hotel
- Best Western Plus District Hotel Savannah Historic
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic
- Best Western Savannah Historic
- Best Western Savannah Historic District
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Historic District Hotel
- Best Western Plus Historic District
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.