Book your room at Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Business Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Savannah mansion with spa, fine dining
Facing historic park
Standing regally on the east side of downtown Savannah's historic Forsyth Park, this restored 1888 mansion is within two miles of museums, nightlife, historic houses, and River Walk shops and cafés.
Opulent and filled with modern art, the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection features the acclaimed 700 Drayton Restaurant with hands-on cooking classes, the chic Poseidon Spa, and a heated relaxation pool with waterfall backdrop.
The Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection has spacious guestrooms that include 400-thread-count linens, down comforters, flat-screen TVs, Bose CD systems, and wireless Internet access. Marble baths feature two-person tubs and separate showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to an acclaimed restaurant, this Savannah hotel is home to Casimir's Lounge, with a full bar, live jazz nightly, and a marble patio overlooking Forsyth Park.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and guestrooms. The Grand Bohemian Gallery sells paintings, pottery, decorative art glass, jewelry, purses, scarves, and note cards. Located near the meeting rooms, the hotel displays “A Century of Hats” — women's hats from the 1860s to 1960s, including bonnets and cloche, straw, velvet, beaver, and mesh designs.
The mansion's London taxi provides complimentary local transportation (limited availability, reservations strongly recommended).
Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel. Pets are welcome (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
700 Drayton Restaurant - Chic restaurant serving eclectic New World gourmet cuisine. Opulent ambience with vibrant colors, large paintings of African big cats, crystal chandeliers, high ceilings. Private dining rooms available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Covered walkway between restaurant and hotel.
Casimir's Lounge - Upstairs from 700 Drayton Restaurant. Lively and colorful decor, full bar. Open late morning to after midnight. Nightly live jazz in late evening. Marble patio overlooking Forsyth Park.
Bosendorfer Lounge - Located off lobby. Full bar. Leather sofas and chairs. Piano on site but not regular entertainment. Open late morning till after midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor heated relaxation pool (maximum depth: four feet) with waterfall backdrop is across the marble courtyard. A 24-hour fitness room has cardiovascular equipment and free weights, with a steam room available during spa hours.
Forsyth Park, across the street, has shady pathways ideal for running and fitness walking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Forsyth Mansion
- Forsyth Park Mansion
- Mansion Forsyth
- Mansion Forsyth Park
- Mansion Forsyth Park Autograph Collection
- Mansion Forsyth Park Autograph Collection Hotel
- Mansion Forsyth Park Autograph Collection Hotel Savannah
- Mansion Forsyth Park Autograph Collection Savannah
- Mansion On Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection Hotel Savannah
- Mansion On Forsyth Park Savannah
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).