Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Savannah mansion with spa, fine dining
Popular property highlights
Facing historic park
Standing regally on the east side of downtown Savannah's historic Forsyth Park, this restored 1888 mansion is within two miles of museums, nightlife, historic houses, and River Walk shops and cafés.
Opulent and filled with modern art, the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection features the acclaimed 700 Drayton Restaurant with hands-on cooking classes, the chic Poseidon Spa, and a heated relaxation pool with waterfall backdrop.
The Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection has spacious guestrooms that include 400-thread-count linens, down comforters, flat-screen TVs, Bose CD systems, and wireless Internet access. Marble baths feature two-person tubs and separate showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection
In addition to an acclaimed restaurant, this Savannah hotel is home to Casimir's Lounge, with a full bar, live jazz nightly, and a marble patio overlooking Forsyth Park.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and guestrooms. The Grand Bohemian Gallery sells paintings, pottery, decorative art glass, jewelry, purses, scarves, and note cards. Located near the meeting rooms, the hotel displays “A Century of Hats” — women's hats from the 1860s to 1960s, including bonnets and cloche, straw, velvet, beaver, and mesh designs.
The mansion's London taxi provides complimentary local transportation (limited availability, reservations strongly recommended).
Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel. Pets are welcome (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
700 Drayton Restaurant - Chic restaurant serving eclectic New World gourmet cuisine. Opulent ambience with vibrant colors, large paintings of African big cats, crystal chandeliers, high ceilings. Private dining rooms available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Covered walkway between restaurant and hotel.
Casimir's Lounge - Upstairs from 700 Drayton Restaurant. Lively and colorful decor, full bar. Open late morning to after midnight. Nightly live jazz in late evening. Marble patio overlooking Forsyth Park.
Bosendorfer Lounge - Located off lobby. Full bar. Leather sofas and chairs. Piano on site but not regular entertainment. Open late morning till after midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor heated relaxation pool (maximum depth: four feet) with waterfall backdrop is across the marble courtyard. A 24-hour fitness room has cardiovascular equipment and free weights, with a steam room available during spa hours.
Forsyth Park, across the street, has shady pathways ideal for running and fitness walking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Forsyth Mansion
- Forsyth Park Mansion
- Mansion Forsyth
- Mansion Forsyth Park
- Mansion Forsyth Park Autograph Collection
- Mansion Forsyth Park Autograph Collection Hotel
- Mansion Forsyth Park Autograph Collection Hotel Savannah
- Mansion Forsyth Park Autograph Collection Savannah
- Mansion On Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection Hotel Savannah
- Mansion On Forsyth Park Savannah
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).