See yourself sauntering through the avenues of a new city, gazing up at the gorgeous settings or the architecture everywhere around you. Still, Saxman Totem Park is one attraction you've been especially prepared for. Now is the moment to tick it off your to-do list.
Saxman Totem Park Accommodation
Hotels near Saxman Totem Park
Nothing can reboot your mind like a quick trip into nature. Enjoy some downtime at Saxman Totem Park.
To visit, you'll need to head off the beaten track and head for Ketchikan, 230 miles from the state capital, Juneau.
Don't waste half the day driving across town when you could just as easily stay at one of the 5 hotels that are 6 miles from Saxman Totem Park. Check out The Inn at Creek Street and Cape Fox Lodge.
For travelers hoping to save a few pennies, there are a couple of low-cost accommodations in the surrounding area. The Gilmore Hotel and the Super 8 Ketchikan are some recommended establishments you should think about.
Vacationers who usually go for the more upmarket accommodation options should definitely consider staying at the Baranof Fishing Excursions, which is about 2 miles away.
Whether you need a stiff cocktail or a conversation, Ketchikan Killer Whales Swim (2196 South Tongass Highway, Ketchikan) is the ideal spot. Only 0.6 miles from Saxman Totem Park, this watering hole is easy to reach.
After visiting Saxman Totem Park, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- Ward Lake is an excellent place to catch your breath from the hustle and bustle of life. Remove your shoes, feel the ground under your feet and appreciate the outdoors at this popular relaxation spot.
- Take some time away from the hustle and bustle and head out into the gorgeous greenery at Totem Bight State Park. During your time there, be sure to go on a short walk.
- Many tourists are committed snowmobiling fans. While you're here, organize a time to try out this popular pastime.
Expedia's inventory of Ketchikan places to stay furnishes all that you require, so you are sure to find spots near Saxman Totem Park that you'll appreciate. Ketchikan was a relatively beloved place last year, so you will not be the only one searching. We've got the insider information you could ever want right here. Once booking time hits, rest easy: travelers of all manner recommended their Ketchikan hotel.
- Discover that lodging in Ketchikan will be set to receive you with neat and tidy rooms.
- The staff at accommodation around Saxman Totem Park provide wonderful service which is appropriate for such a lovely site.
- Seeking room contentment in addition to neatness? You're on the best website.
Thanks to Expedia's big list of hotels near Saxman Totem Park, you can stay right in the area.
Once you've checked Saxman Totem Park off your schedule, you'll still have more to see and do in Ketchikan.
- Ketchikan hasn't been too well-known in the tourism guides, but it is beginning to make itself known.
- a full plate of pastimes, you'll discover Ketchikan also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
- Polish off a nice supper of its regional cuisine and happen upon the perfect gallery to purchase some fashion items.
Paying a visit to Ketchikan is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Saxman Totem Park from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few breathtaking new photo opportunities!