Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Mittweida, this hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Kriebstein Castle, Lichtenwalde Castle, and Rochlitz Castle. Rochlitzer Berg and Max-Vogler-Park are also within 16 mi (25 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and express check-in are onsite.
All 23 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include sitting areas and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Deutsches Haus
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Mittweida hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Deutsches Haus has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Year Built 1830
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
TafelSPIZZ - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 49 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 25 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 1.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 49 per night
- Deutsches Haus Mittweida
- Hotel Deutsches Haus Mittweida
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.