Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Leipzig hotel in Zentrum with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Leipzig hotel is located in the historical district, steps from Naschmarkt, Maedler Passage, and Leipzig City History Museum - Neubau. Barfussgasse and Museum of Fine Arts are also within 5 minutes.
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a health club are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a snack bar/deli, and a sauna are onsite.
All 177 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. Comforts include premium bedding and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Spacious guestrooms
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Onsite bar
Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof Leipzig
In addition to a full-service spa, Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof Leipzig features a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof Leipzig has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Number of floors - 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Hair salon
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Brasserie Le Grand - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Spa World Premium has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Sauna in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 55 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 20.00 per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof Hotel
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof Hotel Leipzig
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof Leipzig
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).