Visitors to Schererville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, festivals, and lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Schererville
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 41 mi (65.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Schererville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hoosier Prairie. Additionally, you'll find Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Schererville. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Schererville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Staybridge Suites Schererville - Our customers love the central location and helpful staff at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Schererville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Schererville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Schererville each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F