Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Scheulder has to offer. Top sights around the area include Bonnefanten Museum, Basilica of Our Lady, and Market.
- You'll find 278 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Maastricht
- The closest major airport is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Liege (LGG), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scheulder
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bonnefanten Museum, Basilica of Our Lady, and Market. In the area, you'll also find Natural History Museum and St. Servaas Church.
As you make plans for a getaway to Scheulder, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 305 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Atmospheric Holiday Home on the Yard of a Dairy Farm Near Valkenburg is located in central Scheulder. Guests staying at this farm stay in Scheulder can enjoy access to a terrace and an in-room kitchen.
- Van der Valk Hotel Maastricht is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Scheulder. This 4-star hotel in Maastricht features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Amrâth Grand Hotel de l'Empereur is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from central Scheulder. This 4-star hotel in Maastricht features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Scheulder
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Scheulder each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F