Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Neumuenster with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Situated in Neumuenster, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Water Tower, Tuch and Technik Museum, and Gerisch Sculpture Park. Town Hall and Bordesholm Monastery are also within 6 mi (10 km).
WiFi in public areas, free breakfast, and free self parking are available at this hotel.
All 54 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 4
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5 )
Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8.5 per night.
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Einfelder Hof
- Einfelder Hof Hotel
- Einfelder Hof Hotel Neumuenster
- Einfelder Hof Neumuenster
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.