Get an overview of this hotel3-star St. Peter-Ording hotel in Bad St. Peter-Ording with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Located in Bad St. Peter-Ording, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from Nationalparkhaus St. Peter Ording and within 3 mi (5 km) of Museum Landschaft Eiderstedt and Westkustenpark and Robbarium. St. Peter Bohl Lighthouse is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away.
2 restaurants, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel. Other amenities include self parking, spa services, and multilingual staff.
All 46 rooms provide balconies, refrigerators, and satellite TV. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This St. Peter-Ording hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Gosch Sylt - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
Cafe Loreley - Onsite café.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 15 per night for guests up to 2 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Nordsee Resort Hotel
- Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter
- Nordsee St Peter
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.