Visiting Schuelp Bei Nortorf
Travelers to Schuelp Bei Nortorf will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 100 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 40.9 mi (65.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Schuelp Bei Nortorf
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Martin Church, Bordesholm Monastery, and Neumuenster Zoo. You'll also find Water Tower and Tuch and Technik Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Schuelp Bei Nortorf, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Landhotel Möllhagen is located in the heart of Schuelp Bei Nortorf. This 3.5-star hotel in Schuelp Bei Nortorf features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Centro Hotel Consul is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Schuelp Bei Nortorf. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kiel can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi.
- IntercityHotel Kiel is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from central Schuelp Bei Nortorf. This 3.5-star hotel in Kiel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Schuelp Bei Nortorf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Schuelp Bei Nortorf gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F