Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with dining and a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Zell am Ziller hotel is in the mountains and within 1 mi (2 km) of Parish Church of St. Veit, Rosenalm Cable Car, and Freizeitpark Zell. Strasser House Museum and Sommerwelt Hippach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Lieblingsplatz, mein Tirolerhof to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a full-service spa.
All 39 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus balconies and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include sitting areas, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Lieblingsplatz, mein Tirolerhof
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a fitness center and a steam room. Lieblingsplatz, mein Tirolerhof helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Lieblingsplatz, mein Tirolerhof is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Free train station pickup
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Steakrestaurant OX - This steakhouse specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Das Bock - Onsite pub.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Movimento has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, massages, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Body wraps
- Sauna in spa
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Hotel Tirolerhof Zell am Ziller
- Tirolerhof Zell am Ziller
- Lieblingsplatz mein Tirolerhof Hotel Zell am Ziller
- Lieblingsplatz mein Tirolerhof Hotel
- Lieblingsplatz mein Tirolerhof Zell am Ziller
- Lieblingsplatz mein Tirolerhof