Visitors can enjoy all that Schweitenkirchen has to offer including the monuments, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Schleissheim Palace.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ingolstadt
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Schweitenkirchen
A favorite place to visit in the city is St John's Church. Additionally, you'll find Schleissheim Palace in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Sleepinger - This 2-star hotel in Upper Bavaria features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Schweitenkirchen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Schweitenkirchen is 0.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F