Travelers to Scooba will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Meridian, MS (MEI-Meridian Regional), 37 mi (59.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Scooba
Places to visit in the larger region include New Jerusalem Church and Second Baptist Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your getaway to Scooba, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Comfort Inn Livingston is 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from central Scooba. This 2.5-star hotel in Livingston features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- America's Best Inn and Suites is 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the center of Scooba. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in York can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Voyager Inn is located 27.7 mi (44.5 km) from the heart of Scooba. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Aliceville can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Scooba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Scooba gets about 57.17 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F