Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Pulteney Distillery and within 20 mi (32 km) of Grey Cairn Camsters and Dunnet Bay Beach. Duncansby Head and Castle of Mey are also within 25 mi (40 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. Free full breakfast, free wired Internet in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 48 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, TVs, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired Internet access.
This Wick hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
Norseman Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1970
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired Internet
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Shower/tub combination
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast each morning.
Crofters - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine. A children's menu is available.
Wickers Bar - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 17
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of GBP 5.00 per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet deposit: GBP 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
- Hotel Norseman
- Norseman Hotel Wick
- Norseman Wick
- Norseman Hotel
- Norseman Hotel Wick, Scotland
- Norseman Hotel Wick Scotland
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.