Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star guesthouse with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this guesthouse is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Loch Garten Osprey Centre and within 9 mi (15 km) of Cairngorm Brewery and Craigellachie National Nature Reserve. Rothiemurchus Estate Visitor Centre and Speyside Wildlife are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a business center are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, a library, and express check-out.
All 32 rooms provide free WiFi, Egyptian cotton sheets, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.
The Boat Hotel
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Boat of Garten guesthouse also offers a library, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Boat Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The Boat Bistro and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
Guest house Name
- Boat Boat of Garten
- Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Boat of Garten
- Hotel Boat
- Boat Hotel Of Garten
- The Boat Hotel Boat Of Garten, Scotland
- The Boat Hotel Of Garten Scotland
We should mention
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.