Visitors can enjoy all that Scottsville has to offer including the restaurants, wineries, and shopping. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Monticello, Virginia Discovery Museum, and Scott Stadium.
- You'll find 243 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlottesville
- The closest major airport is in Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scottsville
A couple of favorite places to visit are James River Brewing and Pine Knot. Additionally, in the area you'll find Monticello and Virginia Discovery Museum.
As you plan your trip to Scottsville, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 131 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Cozy Scottsville Cottage w/ River Views & Gazebo! is 1.8 mi (3 km) from central Scottsville. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Scottsville features a restaurant, a nightclub, and a bar.
- Charming Scottsville Cottage on 12 Private Acres! is located 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Scottsville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Charlottesville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Working Farm in Central Va Wine Region, 35 Minutes From Uva is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the center of Scottsville. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Charlottesville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to the airport.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Scott Stadium, located 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Downtown Mall, which is 17.1 mi/27.6 km away.
Dressing for Scottsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 47.68 inches of rain falls on Scottsville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F