Find Hotels in Searcy, AR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 30, 2020
Visitors to Searcy are sure to enjoy the university setting, shopping, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Searcy
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 44.8 mi (72 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Searcy
The picturesque setting of Berryhill Park and Spring Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Harding University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Searcy Art Gallery and White County Pioneer Village.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Searcy. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Inn & Suites Searcy - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus Searcy Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Searcy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Searcy is 50.05 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F