Visiting Seaside Park
Visitors to Seaside Park are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location.
- You'll find 270 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 37 mi (59.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seaside Park
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Island Beach State Park Entrance, Seaside Park Beach, and Seaside Heights Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Funtown Pier to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Seaside Park. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Charlroy Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Windjammer Motor Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Desert Palm Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Seaside Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.13 inches of rain falls on Seaside Park each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F