Posted Dec 9, 2016
This used to be our favorite place when visiting the Seattle. Unfortunately, they have let this place go. Our stay was horrible. The room smelled of animal urine and cigarettes Though we reserved a non-smoking room months earlier. The carpet was horribly stained, the kitchen had virtually no dishes or utensils, the doors were coming off the hinges, the wi-fi was spotty when it actually worked, there was a coating of dust and grime on everything, there were noisy, questionable partiers in several units around us, the card reader on the door took 3 - 4 swipes to work .... I could go on and on. The place is in terrible disrepair so we will be looking for a new favorite place in Seattle.