Book your room at Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Seattle hotel celebrates Washington wines
Near shops, museum
This 11-story boutique hotel in downtown Seattle is 2 blocks from the 5th Avenue Theatre and within 6 blocks of downtown shopping, the Seattle Art Museum, and the Washington State Convention Center.
Fine dining in the adjacent restaurant features northern Italian cuisine.
Non-smoking rooms at Hotel Vintage include a minibar, flat-screen TV, CD/DVD player, bathrobes, and luxury bath products. Beds are topped with down bedspreads.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel1100 5th Ave Seattle WA 98101
The hotel's fine-dining restaurant, Tulio, specializes in regional Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients. The lobby hosts complimentary coffee and tea service daily. Private receptions or small functions may be reserved in Solaio, the dining area located above Tulio Ristorante. The fitness center is located on Floor 2, open 24 hours and is complimentary to guests. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas for a surcharge.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $14.99 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $14.99 per stay )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Flat-panel TV
- Frette Italian sheets
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Guests have complimentary access to the fitness room located on Floor 2.
Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel is six blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
In-room spa services are available at this hotel.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Hotel Vintage
- Hotel Vintage Park
- Hotel Vintage Park Seattle
- Vintage Park
- Vintage Park Hotel
- Vintage Park Seattle
- Hotel Vintage Seattle
- Hotel Vintage Park Kimpton
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.