Get an overview of this hotelBoutique lodging in historic Pike Place Market
Overlooking the bay
Located within downtown Seattle's historic Pike Place Market and surrounded by shops and cafés, Inn at the Market sits on a cobblestone street overlooking picturesque Elliott Bay and Puget Sound.
Renovated in May 2015, the Inn features several dining options and is home to Cafe Campagne, offering fresh local ingredients prepared with a French flair. Bacco Cafe and Juice Bar offer breakfast all day. Chan offers modern Korean fusion.
Guestrooms have double-paned windows and include premium bedding, plush bathrobes, showers, minibars with Northwest products, complimentary Seattle's Best Coffee, and free wifi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Inn at the Market86 Pine St Seattle WA 98101
Located within historic Pike Place Market, Inn at the Market is 3 blocks from Seattle's downtown core. Guests may grab a complimentary newspaper and morning coffee in the lobby and enjoy them on the private rooftop garden with picturesque views overlooking Puget Sound. Guests also receive discounted passes to Seattle Athletic Club's numerous facilities 1.5 blocks away.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, 750 square feet of meeting space is available, and valet parking is provided in a covered lot (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 750
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Bacco - Featuring a juice bar and serving breakfast throughout the day. Located in the hotel courtyard. Breakfast and lunch.
Cafe Campagne - French bistro - Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of the Inn at the Market receive discounted passes to the Seattle Athletic Club, 1.5 blocks from the hotel. This full-service health club includes an indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts, a running track, spa tub, sauna and steam rooms, and extensive fitness equipment. Yoga, Pilates, aerobics, and other classes are also available (surcharges may apply).
The hotel is three blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where activities include sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions (surcharges).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD $6.00 and USD $25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD $60 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Inn Market
- Inn Market Seattle
- Market Inn
- Inn At The Market Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At The Market
- At The Market Seattle
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Inn at the Market is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.