Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown boutique hotel with vibrant style
Popular property highlights
Near museum, shops
This fashionable Seattle hotel is 3 blocks from the Seattle Art Museum and within 7 blocks of Pacific Place and Westlake Center shopping, Pike Place Market, and the monorail.
Restaurant, craft cocktails
LCD TV with premium cable
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle guestrooms include down comforters, LCD flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels, leopard-print robes, and premium bath products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle
Room service is available during limited hours. Guests can work out in the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle's 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights, or receive discounted access to a health club 4 blocks away.
Complimentary morning coffee service is available in the hotel's stylish lobby.
On-site meeting and event space accommodates 160 guests, and high-speed WiFi access is throughout the hotel for a surcharge (complimentary for Kimpton InTouch loyalty program members).
Valet parking is available (surcharge) and a discount is available for hybrid cars.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 189
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 11
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Outlier - Outlier is a downtown Seattle culinary destination, featuring thoughtful and seasonally-driven fare with a strong Pacific Northwest influence. The menus pull in global flavors and respond to season, environment and culture.
Outlier features thoughtful and seasonally-driven global fare with plates like Dungeness crab-stuffed pasta, brick oven pizzas, and black Chile roasted chicken that are meant to be shared. Pair them with a cocktail or local artisan beer from the robust bar program. The bustling restaurant includes a newly built out back patio space - a scarce amenity among downtown's financial district - that is a must stop during your stay for a cocktail.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour fitness room has free weights, a treadmill, an elliptical trainer, stationary bikes, and stair machines. The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Guests also receive discounted access to an athletic club four blocks away, providing personal trainers, exercise classes, and an indoor pool; additional fees may apply.
The hotel is six blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 17.34 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Hotel Monaco
- Hotel Monaco Seattle
- Hotel Seattle Monaco
- Monaco Hotel
- Monaco Hotel Seattle
- Monaco Seattle
- Monaco Seattle Hotel
- Seattle Hotel Monaco
- Seattle Monaco
- Seattle Monaco Hotel
- Kimpton Monaco Seattle
- Hotel Monaco Seattle Kimpton
- Hotel Monaco Seattle a Kimpton Hotel
We should mention
Up to 10 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.