Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Seattle hotel celebrates Washington wines
Popular property highlights
Near shops, museum
This 11-story boutique hotel in downtown Seattle is 2 blocks from the 5th Avenue Theatre and within 6 blocks of downtown shopping, the Seattle Art Museum, and the Washington State Convention Center.
Fine dining in the adjacent restaurant features northern Italian cuisine.
Non-smoking rooms at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle include minibars, flat-screen TVs, CD/DVD players, bathrobes, and luxury bath products. Beds are topped with down bedspreads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
The hotel's fine-dining restaurant, Tulio, specializes in regional Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients. The lobby hosts complimentary coffee and tea service daily. Private receptions or small functions may be reserved in Solaio, the dining area located above Tulio Ristorante. The fitness center is located on Floor 2, open 24 hours and is complimentary to guests. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas for a surcharge.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per stay )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Nearby Things to Do
The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Guests have complimentary access to the fitness room located on Floor 2.
Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel is six blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
In-room spa services are available at this hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Resort fee: USD 17.34 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Hotel Vintage
- Hotel Vintage Park
- Hotel Vintage Park Seattle
- Vintage Park
- Vintage Park Hotel
- Vintage Park Seattle
- Hotel Vintage Seattle
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.