Excellent location, most comfortable bed
Posted Aug 1, 2016
The Salish Lodge is wonderful - clean, well lit, well maintained, attentive staff. Unfortunately, however, I experienced a few issues with my Room:
- One of the lamps next to the bed continued to flicker, as if threatening to burn out or warn of an impending power outage - very annoying!
- The refrigerator was in defrost mode, either that or it was broken as it leaked nothing but water onto the floor
- The toilet paper roll fixture was loose on the wall and the roll kept falling onto the floor
- The drain on the in-room spa did not work reliably. The drain would close only seconds after opening it making it a real chore to use the tub and shower!
- Water continued to ooze from the faucet even when the knob on the tub/shower was fully closed
The above reasons are why I rated the hotel a 4 out of 5.
Comment from Hotel Management
Aug 8, 2016 by JKnudsen, Hotel Management
An exceptionally comfortable bed is one way to love thanking our guests for visiting our home next to the Snoqualmie Falls; we're delighted you loved it! Thank you for your feedback and suggestions regarding our valet service and the issues you experienced in your room. We are committed to always improving, and your comments are essential towards our reaching that goal. We hope to welcome you again soon; we plan to wow you with our ongoing improvements.