Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Seattle high-rise hotel
Popular property highlights
Close to theaters
This 35-story hotel rises above Seattle's shopping and entertainment district, within two blocks of the Paramount and 5th Avenue theaters and adjacent to the convention center.
The top floor houses a health club with a fitness center, and an indoor lap pool with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the city and Elliott Bay.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
All 1236 guestrooms offer Sweet Sleeper Beds with pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), in-room safes, and signed prints and photographs by artist Dale Chihuly.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
The high-rise Sheraton features a collection of original artwork, including paintings and blown glass by renowned Northwest artist Dale Chihuly.
Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Other facilities include a top-floor health club, 2 restaurants and bars, 24-hour business center, florist, gift shop, and barber shop. Breakfast is served daily from 6-11 AM for a surcharge.
The hotel provides valet parking (surcharge). The valet parking fee allows parking from the time of entry until 6 PM the next day. Self parking (surcharge) is available nearby.
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1236
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 35
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Daily Grill - Modeled after the great American grill of the 1930s, this restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu features Certified Angus Beef steaks and chops, fresh seafood, classic Cobb and Caesar salads, and traditional favorites such as chicken pot pie and meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Home-style desserts, an extensive wine list, and cocktails are also available.
Loulay Kitchen & Bar - contemporary French restaurant. The lunch menu comprises soups, salads, sandwiches, and entrees, while small, medium, and large plates and a four-course menu are offered at dinner. Lighter fare is served throughout the day from our bistro menu. The wine list complements meals with 50 wines and a reserve list of more than 250 selections. Guests can choose between sitting in the main room, at the chef's counter, the mezzanine for private dining, or at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The Seattle Sheraton's 35th-floor health club features a 40-foot indoor lap pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness center with treadmills, rowing machines, stationary bikes, strength-training equipment, and free weights.
The hotel is seven blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 17 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 57 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 57 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Hotel Seattle Sheraton
- Hotel Sheraton Seattle
- Seattle Hotel Sheraton
- Seattle Sheraton
- Seattle Sheraton Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Seattle
- Sheraton Seattle
- Sheraton Seattle Hotel
We should mention
One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.