Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Seattle hotel in Queen Anne, walk to Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in Queen Anne, this boutique hotel is steps from Teatro ZinZanni and Marion Oliver McCaw Hall. Seattle Center and Museum of Pop Culture are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 139 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and microwaves. Free WiFi and coffee makers are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
- Spotless guestrooms
- High-quality beds
- Good location
- Good for sightseeing
- Helpful staff
Staypineapple at The Maxwell Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Staypineapple at The Maxwell Hotel provides a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1600 square feet (149 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Staypineapple at The Maxwell Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Year Built 2010
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Parking (limited spaces)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Rock - This restaurant specializes in pizza and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee: USD 17.34 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking fee: USD 37.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Maxwell Hotel Pineapple Hospitality
- Maxwell Hotel Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Pineapple Hospitality
- Maxwell Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Hotel Piece Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Hotel Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Maxwell Piece Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Staypineapple Maxwell Hotel Seattle
- Staypineapple Maxwell Hotel
- Staypineapple Maxwell Seattle
- Staypineapple Maxwell
- The Maxwell Hotel Pineapple Hospitality
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.